[Bioperl-l] Trace files and trace points

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

Way cool stuff Aaron.  I think this will be very very useful.  I like the
idea of Seq::Trace object.  When you get to thinking about building one,
can you send out a list of methods you think it would need - this is
mostly for my edification about how one might want to design a trace
object.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich