[Bioperl-l] Bioperl repository still giving version 1.00 Activestate PPM File.

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:37:07 -0400 (EDT)

It should work now - one SOFTPKG per file I guess - so much for
the extensible in XML....

I've started by making:
bioperl-100.ppd
bioperl-101.ppd
bioperl.pdd -> bioperl-101.ppd

obviously 1.2 will be bioperl-120.ppd and so on.

-jason