[Bioperl-l] 1.0alpha this weekend?

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:34:35 -0600

I haven't noticed a bug in Bio::SeqFeature::Gene, though we must be
careful in that Genquire rolls its own routines in many/most cases... it
is true to the BioPerl API, but not the code...

At the same time, I have tested SeqCanvas quite extensively, and that uses
the bona fide BioPerl routines for gene/transcript/feature creation and
manipulation and I haven't seen anything amiss.  I am unable to pull up
bug 1038 on the tracking system, so I can't see what the report was....

If Dave says "go", I have no reason to think otherwise :-)