[Bioperl-l] RE: bioperl-db - changes (Chris Mungall)

Brian Desany bdesany@bcm.tmc.edu
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:10:22 -0600

I don't see these changes when I do "cvs -n -q update" or "cvs status" or go
to WebCVS - is there normally some kind of a delay or is there some other
cvs command I need to use to find out which files have been changed? Do I
need to specify a particular branch maybe?

Thanks,
-Brian.