[Bioperl-l] RE: oracle and bioperl/ensembl

Fulton, Tim J tjf84089@glaxowellcome.co.uk
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:44:09 -0000

Guys -you may have realised by my total silence recently
that I've been moved onto other things away from Oracle/Ensembl in
my day to day existence.

Given that I'm the perpetrator of said Wiki page, I'll try to keep an eye
out for any queries (?is that a pun?) arising and attempt to proffer info
if I can but can offer little or no tangible code. I'm sure others around
the place are continuing Oracle developments and obviously any updates
to the Wiki page would be welcomed by everybody. It was put in place
many schema iterations ago and is likely to be incomplete now.

Apologies for my early retirement (I wish!), but it's a simple case of
"C'est la vie", I'm afraid.

Hope all is well with you all...