[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db documentation error

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:46:15 -0500 (EST)

You should already have that access with your current account - note we
have branched the code and don't plan to release off the branch that
0.1 came from (branched to work with bioperl 0.7 annotation objects).
So you should only need to make changes to the main trunk
of the bioperl-db code.

you can check it out in the same fashion as bioperl-live - substituting
bioperl-db for the CVS module name.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich