[Bioperl-l] Parsing for Bioinformatics class with Damian Conway

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:41:14 +0000 (GMT)

uri - despite the obvious on-topic nature of your post, I think we prefer
not to have unsolicited postings of commerical/advertising nature to the
list (an unwritten rule is that they have to be on topic/and or provide
the people on the list with some tangible benefit).

Can i ask you not to do this again (or anyone from stemsystems).

people who want to ask whether than can post things to the list(s) at
open-bio should send a message to root-l@open-bio.org

[If people think we are being too draconian, let us know, but we want
people to not just send "jobs open" or "courses available" posts. Any
complaints about this?]