[Bioperl-l] [Bioinformatics] iPod and A/G BLAST (fwd)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:08:07 -0800

Eugen, if you think we should subscribe to the Bioinformatics list at
OReilly, you are free to state that. I think everyone on this list
would highly appreciate it if you left at their discretion whether or
not they want to be subscribed there.

In other words, can you please stop these frankly very annoying
forwards?

Thank you,

	-hilmar