[Bioperl-l] 1.2-alpha-1 tar file built

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:01:19 -0500

We are still having trouble with an upstream router ACL messing up our
FTP listing commands. People will probably have trouble browsing the FTP
site, especially those trying it through a web browser.

I'd suggest using HTTP instead of FTP:

We have a URL alias on the bioperl site called /ftp/ that maps to our
FTP root directory:

Web browser:
http://bioperl.org/ftp/birney/bioperl-1.2-alpha-1.tar.gz

Command-line: