[Bioperl-l] Query re segementation error from Bio::Index::Fasta

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:29:45 -0500

Does it only happen with NDBM installed, or is it happening with DB_File as
well?  I have been having problems with NDBM-based scripts of all sorts
segfaulting since updating to 5.6.1

Lincoln