[Bioperl-l] Makefile; Funkiness with _rearrange issues and - on alignments

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:16:58 -0500 (EST)

It is sometimes necessary to force the alphabet, and I did make use of the
existing _rearrange method ... I see how a seq containing a gap character
might make this an issue.  Unnamed params seems the best choice here.

-Aaron