[Bioperl-l] which version is installed (and links to documentation projects)

Allen Day allenday@ucla.edu
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:53:56 -0800 (PST)

yes, i found this file last night when i started working on this.  my idea
is to put a wrapper around bioperl.pod so that it contains the version
number, and also reads in the AUTHORS file and tacks that onto the end of
the pod.

i'll commit later today and you can have a look.

-allen