[Bioperl-l] howtos...

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:50:11 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote mine in docbook before BOSC as did Aaron - there is a sgml dir
where those will go - he and I will  generate the txt version and
leave it in the dir above (we had toyed with the idea of doing this
through MakeMaker but I guess it makes sense to just make it txt for
people to get to).

bioperl-live/doc/howto/sgml -- For those who want to use DocBook (must
                               generate a txt version in the dir above
	                       I guess)
bioperl-live/doc/howto       -- where the txt howtos are kept.

-jason