[Bioperl-l] release numbers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:07:10 -0700

I'd rather bioperl to elect the tag name. You wouldn't be able to do
much with the other packages alone, so you rather ask the question:
I have bioperl 1.0 (as an example), which version do I need from
bioperl -pipeline to run pipelines. Answer would be get tag
'bioperl-release-1.0' or something.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org