[Bioperl-l] release numbers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:52:49 -0700

Hey, what about tagging compatible code branches with the same _tag_ across all projects? That way version numbers can stay different, but packagers can just pull the same tag from every sub-project and put it together to form one supposedly inter-operating release. At least for the different bioperl* and biosql projects.

Too simple to be true?

	-hilmar