[Bioperl-l] RE: Bioperl-l digest, Vol 1 #854 - 10 msgs

Eley Greg eley_greg@bah.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:19:29 -0400

Martin,

I have been working with Jason Stajich on this because I think it would
help many Windoze users tremendously.  I am not familiar with the
Windows Installer per se, but am working with the ActiveState ppm
installs. I think a gui windows installer would be great. Let me know
what your thoughts are.

Greg Eley
Booz Allen Hamilton
eley_greg@bah.com