[Bioperl-l] Important please: How to access the SAGE Database ?

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

nope - but we're happy to help anyone who wants to work on this.

When I wrote code which generated HTML reports about certain genes I just
linked in an HTML ref to the page correct for the unigene id.
Writing HTML parsing code is not what I enjoy spending my time on, so if I
need this information I typically just download the dataset directly from
NCBI.  Ensembl has done this to import the SAGE data into their annotation
system.

-j