[Bioperl-l] how to delete temporary files when running standaloneblast

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

this was fixed after the release - add
$self->_io_cleanup();

In the _setinput method
sub _setinput {
    my ($self, $executable, $input1, $input2) = @_;
    my ($seq, $temp, $infilename1, $infilename2,$fh ) ;
#  If $input1 is not a reference it better be the name of a file with
#  the sequence/ alignment data...

  SWITCH:  {

Or checkout the latest branch version of the module with
% cvs -d:pserver:cvs@cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/bioperl export -r
branch-1-0-0 bioperl-live/Bio/Tools/Run/StandAloneBlast.pm

and pop that into your src tree.
Can also navigate to that version through the website cvs.open-bio.org if
you like.

-j