[Bioperl-l] swissprot giving no id exception

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:56:00 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Guoneng Zhong wrote:

> No, I wasn't expecting anyone to debug it.  More like Jason wanted to
> see what I was doing.  Like I said, I used the get_seq_by_acc instead of
> the get_Stream_by_acc, and it is working fine with no exception.  I was
> curious to know why mine didn't work with using Stream.  Sorry!  Didn't
> mean to bug anyone to debug my code.

If it is a bug in bioperl we'd be interested to hear it, but it seemed
like you might be getting a little trigger happy about post debugging
challenges... ;)

Happy to debug if it is a bug in bioperl, but you've got to narrow a bit
more and ideally have a complete mini-script which you can transfer to
someone else that replicates the bug without any more info.