[Bioperl-l] swissprot giving no id exception

Guoneng Zhong Guoneng.Zhong@med.nyu.edu
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:02:38 -0400

Yup, my version was like 0.7.  So I downloaded the tar ball from bioperl
site and installed it.

However, the problem persists (with the exception thrown).  I tried
adding a verbose flag as you recommended, and this is what I got: