[Bioperl-l] Query re naming / distribution of bio-related module [bio-newbie - be gentle!]

Simon Whitaker simon@netcetera.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:27:28 +0100

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:01:14 +0100 I wrote:

> translateToUniqueAlleles() - no arguments. Translates repeat length data
> into unique alleles. Returns reference to 2-dimensional array of results
> on success, sets error message and returns 0 on failure.

Forgot to mention - this method is designed to render the data usable in
MLST analysis or LE analysis. Presumably that makes more sense to you
all than it does to me. :-) For example:

INPUT:

lgtC,lex2A,lic1,lic2,lic3,strain
15,20,33,30,29,1231
15,20,34,30,29,1232