[Bioperl-l] RE: bioperl pipeline picking momentum

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:44:47 -0400 (EDT)

In our experience PVFS is not vastly superior even to NFS, but that's just
our experience (and possibly our fault for not having things well
optimized to PVFS-based work, while having lived in an NFS-world for
sometime now).

-Aaron