[Bioperl-l] [Bioperl-guts-l] hi, I have a problem with makefile.pl -bioperl installation problem- (fwd)

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:07:24 -0500 (EST)

You'll need to specify the symptom of "it doesn't work".  Do you in fact
have make.exe installed and in your path?

If you are running ActiveState Perl you can also use the PPM I have
created (read the README and INSTALL document for this information).

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University
jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:48:15 -0500
From: Baris Ozol <barisozol@sympatico.ca>
To: bioperl-guts-l@bioperl.org
Subject: [Bioperl-guts-l] hi,
     I have a problem with makefile.pl -bioperl installation problem-

hello,

I downloaded bioperl-1.0 for windows and copied folder, which is located
inside of zip file, under perl directory.

I read install file and tried to operate makefile.pl; at the end of the
command, I got a message as " looks good writing makefile for Bio". I
thought it was enough so I wrote make or make install or make test... It
didn't work.

This computer has a win2k professional and perl 5.6.

On this subject maybe I did a mistake but how can you help me?

Baris OZOL