[Bioperl-l] Idle hands/brains needed :)

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

Mark - I'm guilty of not doing much with the script submissions just yet.
I do have the code and will try and make things more accessible to other
developers with idle time to help out.

There has also been a great deal of thought poured into building good
interfaces in bioperl/biocorba for map data over the past 4 months.  This
has not actually manifested itself as modules/interfaces just yet though.

Would like to see all these efforts intersect with your code if possible
as they become mature.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich