[Bioperl-l] another BPlite bug? Someone please confirm...

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:16:33 -0400 (EDT)

Mark -

Roger Hall has been working on this with Hilmar and myself.  I have not
run tests lately to verify things - do you want to send out a synopsis
and/or some test files.  What is best is if people with commit access can
add tests for bugs that people report, we both improve our test suite and
make it easier for more people to join in and help.  So there very may
well be some bugs in the fixes that have propigated - I assume you DO have
the most up-to-date version as there were some bugs in there as well.

-Jason