[Bioperl-l] Multiple sequence alignment consensus generation

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:24:52 +0100

David,

UnivAlign is not supported any more. I've been adding more methods into
SimpleAlign lately but have not thought about doing this and doubt anyone
has the code ready. It should be easy  enough to do by modifying a copy of
the  existing consensus code. Do you want to do it? I'd be happy to put into
the distribution file.

	-Heikki