[Bioperl-l] parsing tblastn using BPlite

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

you can run the test individually by typing

% perl -I. -w t/BPlite.t

This will tell you what is failing wrt to test 30 as well as the line
number in the test.   If you can send us this output we may be able to
diagnose the problem.

-jason