[Bioperl-l] Problems with bioperl-db

Elia Stupka elia@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:31:00 +0100 (BST)

Hello Alex,
cc:bioperl

I have fixed all tests, you should update bioperl-db on the main trunk,
and all should be well. We had to skip tests related to markers, because
as Jason said the schema and object layer is in flux, so we are down to
130 tests, all pass. This marker problem does not affect at all however
the sequence database in bioperl-db used to store genbank,EMBL,etc.
records.

Make sure that you not only have the DBHarness.conf file, but also a
DBHarness.marker.conf file, which is the same, but just loading the marker
schema instead of the seqdb schema.

Let me know if everything looks ok on your side.

Elia Stupka

* http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~elia *
* tel:    +44 1223 49 44 31  *
* mobile: +44 7971 59 03 69  *