[Bioperl-l] How to check mRNA moltype?

Hong Lu honglu69@altavista.com
17 Oct 2001 10:52:48 -0700

For my project, it is quite important to weed out those unwanted gonomic DNA genbank record and only keep mRNA/cDNA sequences. Right now I have to grep the genbank record first line to do that. I hope bioperl can do this more effectively.

Henry Lu
Epigenesis Pharmaceuticals
http://www.epigene.com/

http://www.shopping.altavista.com