[Bioperl-l] Revising and updating the bioperl tutorial

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:22:25 -0400

FYI-

http://doc.bioperl.org/bioperl-live/index.html

This is a prototype page showing some new PDoc/perlmod2www.pl magic that
Jason got up and running. It does a good job of allowing users to navigate
between modules and trace inheritance. It may be a good thing to point
tutorial readers at.

If you think it does a good job let Jason (and webteam@open-bio.org) know.
Right now it is still pretty much experimental.

-Chris