[Bioperl-l] Initial commit of Bio::Tools::Lucy

Andrew Walsh awalsh@EM.AGR.CA
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:03:18 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have cvs committed Bio::Tools::Lucy, a module that will provide methods for dealing with Lucy (TIGR) output files.  Lucy is a general purpose sequence processing program (www.tigr.org/softlab), useful for automatic vector/quality/poly-A trimming of sequences produced by Phred.  We use it in an EST sequence processing pipeline.   I have also committed a test script and data files in t/ and t/data.

Thanks Jason for looking over the module.  I welcome any feedback from people on its usefulness or any bugs found.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Walsh
Cereal Research Centre