[Bioperl-l] New modules for STRIDE and DSSP output

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:31:34 -0500 (EST)

Nice stuff Ed.  Thanks for contributing them.

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Ed Green wrote:

> 2.  Are there rules for adding examples / tests?
>     I've written some example / test scripts which could be helpful to
> someone who wants to use these modules.  Is it kosher to just add those
> to the examples subdirectory?

add tests to t/ directory by following the conventions in these files (see
t/SeqIO.t as an example)

Examples are great and code should go in examples.  Please add docs to the
scripts so people can muddle around with it.  Real scripts that are useful
and do something for people should go in the scripts directory.

Thanks.
-jason

--
Jason Stajich