[Bioperl-l] catechism

Karger, Amir AKarger@CuraGen.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:15:41 -0500

Chad Matsalla wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Jason Eric Stajich wrote:
>
>> I don't want to change the API on
>> you too much once you start using it so we should make sure the function
>> names look okay to you.
>
> If names change, I am already really good friends
> with /bin/sed anyway.

-------^^^^^^^^

Gasp! Blasphemy!

I'm sure you meant to say "perl -wpi -e 's///'"

:)

Amir Karger
CuraGen Corporation

LEGAL NOTICE - Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s)
only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you
are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.