[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db 0.1

Dennis V. Lavrov dlavrov@BCH.UMontreal.CA
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:38:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I've installed bioperl-db 0.1 but if fails all tests and complains that it
can't locate DBI.pm in @INC.  Are there any other modules I have to
install to make it happy?

Thank you,
Dennis

Dennis V. Lavrov, Ph.D.                       Dept. de Biochimie
office: G314 Succ. Centre Ville               Universite de Montreal
ph.  (514) 343-6111 ext. 5188                 2900 Boul. Edouard Montpetit
fax: (514) 343-2210                           Montreal, Que H3T 1J4