[Bioperl-l] Ensembl specific 07 branch

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:36:49 +0000 (GMT)

Having made a complete pig's breakfast of the branch I have now fixed
things ;)

Jason - the tests pass over here - I have basically reverted those two
files on the branch. Apologies for screwing this up.

Ensembler's - you need this check out string

cvs -d :ext:bio.perl.org:/home/repository/bioperl co -d bioperl-ensembl-07
-r branch-07-ensembl-120 bioperl-live

I'm not 100% sure what is going on here - it is *probably* to do with the
problem of genscan/translations matching correctly with EMBL dumping rules
(I *think*) but this modification was in on the check out we used for
dumping, and so with old "lets not rock the boat" I've just checked it in
here.

I think in the future we can just work directly off the branch.

ewan

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.