[Bioperl-l] bioperl help

nabula easter thriotus@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:47:17 -0800 (PST)

Dear bioperl experts,
I am starting to learn perl using bioperl modules. I
 am using Win2000 machine. I installed activestate
perl
 and bioperl.
I am reading bioperl documentation and actively
 crusing over several new concepts to make my job in
 bioinformatics easy.
 however when i sit on my machine none of my scripts
 compile. And always i see there is a problem in
 initial lines of script and module assaignment.
 As i see you are all experts and would any one please
 post a step wise script for solving any simple
 problem. I am confident that i am doing some mistake
 in assaigning modules. Please, please help me.
  thank you
 nabu