[Bioperl-l] SeqFetcherI (fwd)

Jonathan Epstein Jonathan_Epstein@nih.gov
Mon, 21 May 2001 12:39:36 -0400

[Hi, Lincoln et al]

I, too, would especially welcome the opportunity to fetch by GI.

This is particularly an issue when parsing blast results derived from searching against the human genome.  For some reason, retrieving by accessions (on the web or via BioPerl) frequently fails while retrieving by GIs works (on the web).  If we could retrieve by GI this would be a great help.

-Jonathan