PsiBlast->Align (was Re: [Bioperl-l] Newbie bioperl questions)

Peter Schattner schattner@alum.mit.edu
Fri, 18 May 2001 09:23:02 -0700

Arne Elofsson wrote:

> Ok. I am done. $last_iteration->Align should return a simplealign
> object.  (Well the code might need a little bit of
> cleanup/testing).
>
> My main question is what do I do with the patches. Send them to the
> maintainer, check them in by CVS or ???

That's great, Arne.  My suggestion is that you get your own CVS account from one
of the Bioperl coordinators (Ewan, Hilmar, Jason or Chris - I'm not sure who) and
make your modifications directly into the appropriate files in the bioperl-live
directory.

I look forward to trying out the updated modules.

Peter