[Bioperl-l] bioperl UML

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 09 May 2001 11:47:47 +0100

Hi Jason,

Great! Just saw your committed diagram and could not resist adding
Bio::Variation  into it. The classes are not properly connected to
other bioperl classes, yet. This will be an increasingly interesting
problem in topography!

I had the dia file ready. It needed only small modifications to fit
into bioperl.dia. At come point I'll commit a separate file
(Bio_Variation.dia) which will contain all the methods in these
objects. The autodial script seems to work well enough for that.

	-Heikki