[Bioperl-l] BLASTALL -T

Obionor de Oliveira Nobrega oon@cin.ufpe.br
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:08:49 -0300 (EST)

Hi Jason (and all)

I'm using Linux(debian) plataform
And my webbased interface is ncbi blast based on.
I run blastall with no arguments in cmd line and doesn't show the -T
arguments (just others). It's like a invalid argument.
However, i readed  README.bls (that came with the program), and exist this
arguments (-T to return html results). So, i used the argument -T to
return my processed results in may web page, and it's ok, it-s really
return html pages.
I don't understanding why this arguments is ok in my webpage, and isn't in
cmd line.
Could you help me?
Thank's
Obionor