FW: [Bioperl-l] learing through teaching

Sammons, Scott zno6@cdc.gov
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:01:23 -0500

 I am also a beginner with bioperl and noticed the lack of
 parsing multiple
 queries within the same file.  In fact, if you go to Ian
 Korf's web page
 (http://sapiens.wustl.edu/~ikorf/BPlite.pm),
 there is a package BPlite::Multi which does just this but it
 doesn't appear
 to have made it into the bioperl release.

 -Scott Sammons
 1600 Clifton Rd, NE
 MS G36
 Atlanta, GA 30333