[Bioperl-l] Done.

Hilmar Lapp hilmarl@yahoo.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:16:17 -0800

Ewan Birney wrote:

> Ok. All done and dusted. Bioperl-0.7.0 is up.

Cool. Good job Ewan, Jason, & Chris. Actually very wise that you
went ahead, yesterday I still thought I'd be less sleep-deprived
today ... :-)

> Hilmar - I hope you are still at home and being a proud father!

Oh yes I am :-)) We just returned home two hours ago. BTW it's a
single girl, not twins. When I was talking about two births, the
second one I meant figuratively: the 0.7 release. And it also went
very well! I look forward to non-virtually raising a pint together
in a few months in Copenhagen.

	Hilmar

Now that Steve publicized his pictures, I don't want to stand back
:-))
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hilmarl/lst?.dir=/Miracle+Of+Life&.src=ph&.view=t