[Bioperl-l] pod syntax check on branch-07 starting

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:23:18 -0800

Heikki Lehvaslaiho wrote:

> I am getting tired and decided to call it a day.
> Only Bio/Tools directory is left. I'll tackle it tomorrow.
>
> If someone can meanwhile have a look at Bio::Tools::Blast module I'd be
> much obliged: I do not understand where warnings like
>
> *** WARNING: collapsing newlines to blanks at line 240 in file Blast.pm*
>
> are coming from.

I wouldn't put significant work into Blast.pm anymore ... Fixing the
POD syntax doesn't make it work better (there were some bugs reported
which no-one bothered to fix), and doesn't beautify the perl code
either ...

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org