[Bioperl-l] Branch in. (big grin)

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:43:07 +0000 (GMT)

I have put the branch tag in. It is the excitingly named

branch-07

I also put a snapshot branch tag at the top of the branch which I hear is
very useful. We shall see.

Checkout with...

cvs yadda-yadda co -r branch-07 -d bioperl-07 bioperl-live

I believe Hilmar wants to do some tidying down the branch before the
official 0.7.0 release.

Re: other modules...

I would be happy to see other bioperl associated modules released at the
same time as bioperl-0.7 and I'm happy to do necessary leg-work on
biocorba stuff (Jason - what is your todo list there...?). Mark - could
you prepare a bioperl-gui to release. I'm not sure whether these
distributions want to branch-in-sync or just snapshot their
trees. Thoughts?

ewan

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.