[Bioperl-l] Consed.pm documentation complete, please comment

Chad Matsalla matsallac@EM.AGR.CA
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:17:18 -0400

Hi all,

I have completed documenting my Consed.pm module. The documentation can be
found here:

http://www.dieselwurks.com/bioinformatics/consedpm_documentation.pdf

The documentation include a rationale for design, general guiding
principles, an explanation of the structure of the object, and
explanations of each subroutine. A sample script is included.

I am asking for comments on the general documentation style and
suggestions for what should and should not be included in pod
documentation.

Any suggestions on how I can use bioperl objects within this module would
also be gladly acccepted.

The code is ready to be released; I am just completing test scripts and
verifying with my employer that it is ok to release it.

I hope it would be of use to somebody!

Chad Matsalla