[Bioperl-l] Re: welcome back to your main trunk!

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:59:21 +0100

Ewan,

Sorry to spoil the fun, but I had to do the logical thing and change
the Bio::Tools::CodonTable::translate to throw when it does not get an
argument. If the attribute is an empty string, an empty string is
returned.
Changes are committed into bioperl-live.

You've got one more bug to track down...

	-Heikki