[Bioperl-l] EMBL access through bioperl

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:09:22 +0100

Yes, there is Bio::DB::EMBL but it was not done in time to make into
0.7.0 release. The 0.7.X releases are only bug fixes, so it will be
included in 0.9 later this year.
If you need it now, you can check out bioperl-live from the CVS
repository. There are instrcutions in the website. An other option is
to go into WebCVS and copy it from there :

http://cvs.bioperl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioperl-live/Bio/DB/EMBL.pm?cvsroot=bioperl

	-Heikki