[Bioperl-l] 0.7.2

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

0.7.2 is whatever is in branch-07 right now, I have tested as best I can
and see no major issues that weren't with 0.7.1 except for the
correction of the MANIFEST, the FTHelper bug fix merged from the
main-trunk, and all the version numbers where appropriate bumped to 0.7.2.

I've tagged the current status of branch-07 as release-0-7-2 and pumped
the tar.gz file to bioperl.org/pub/DISTS.

If anyone sees anything amiss let Ewan know so he will hold his fire!

If everything looks good to you, Ewan, push it out to CPAN and
author our short apology for the mistakes in the last release.

Let me know if you need me for anything else.

-jason

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics