[Bioperl-l] BPlite -> SeqAnalysisParserI.pm

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 21:28:08 +0100

I can not reproduce the error using the 07 branch from CVS using:

$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.0 built for i386-linux ...

$ export PERL5LIB=/home/heikki/src/bioperl-07
$ perl -e 'use Bio::Tools::BPlite; my $report = new Bio::Tools::BPlite;';

Can anyone else?

	-Heikki