[Bioperl-l] Cruft in module documentation ?

Kris Boulez krbou@pgsgent.be
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:43:09 +0100

In testing the documentation (SYNOPSIS) part I already fixed some errors
(more to come during the coming days), but I don't know what to do with
this one (I guess it can be removed).
The SYNOPSIS for Bio::Annotation contains

[ ...]
           #
           # Making an annotation object from scratch
           #

           $ann = Bio::Pfam::Annotation->new();

           $ann->description("Description text");
           print "Annotation description is ", $ann->description, "\n";

I can't find any reference to Bio::Pfam::Annotation, is this a remainder
of history ?

Kris,